Anime Figures & Collectibles in Sri Lanka

Hey , is there any places to buy manga ?

U could visit Manga.lk in Facebook… they have some manga…

They import manga on orders too… only online orders… they’ve got no website but…

Daraz and Yamato one are selling bootleg figures(fake figures) kind a sad lot of Ceylon Otaku end up buying bootleg anime figures

Well I think it’s unfair to say that since Yamato One sells a lot of genuine Japanese figures as well. Half of my collection is either Banpresto or Sega figures I got from Yamahto One! They have been always clear if a figure is a genuine Japanese one or a Chinese bootleg. Even in the store the genuine Japanese figures separated from the Chinese ones.

1 Like

:eight_pointed_black_star:_______________________________​:eight_pointed_black_star:
But still it’s not good for their profile and if you look at the shop they doesn’t have much original figures. I did ask from the shop why?. They said… Yamatoone-(Thank you for your inquiry. We started this shop selling onlyFigures from Japan. But with receiving many requests and affordability, we decided to sell non brand figures. ) Back in the old days I like this shop if they continue to sell bootleg figure this shop end up like eBay.
If you say I am wrong.
Tell me this do you like to buy a bootleg figure.?
And Some people don’t know about the bootleg figures. when I am going to buy a pre owned figure they all ways tell me it is an original figure but it is a fake :confused:
And i hope yamato one add some orginal figures :pensive:
My English is kind a bad sorry
:frowning:
Thank you for reading
////////////. ////////////

- _________-

Dude, you’re sounding like they are only selling a couple of original figures just for show. This photo was from some time back, but they have a lot of original figures. They have genuine second hand ones which are in good condition for cheaper price to too! I pretty much wouldn’t be supporting them if they didn’t have genuine stuff.

The originals

This is what I meant when I said the shop was split into two/separated.

Hmm, why do you think the pre owned ones are fake?

Ok, ok I don’t need to be a toxic person. you win. :pensive: I am sorry I just need to see Yamato one become a good shop

When I ask for the brand name they said some weird names and no box. So one guy said it is an original figure so I went to see the figure but it was a fake figure and the guy who selling it was a kid that kid didn’t have a no idea about fake figures

I asked it because I was genuinely curious.

It might have been a second hand prize figure. Yeah the quality of prize figures are a bit hit or miss, specially on the painting department.

As for your experience :sweat_smile: sounds like bad timing. Since the owner would’ve been more knowledgeable about it, she’s the Japanese lady that stays in the shop on some days. Ok I guess that is a point for them to improve.

I suggest checking out for Banpresto ones. Those are the best when it comes to price/quality ratio

Hi bro I need naruto and one piece posters

I found that store called ‘‘Yamato Haven lk’’ at first, I thought it was not Sri Lankan, but then I found out it was a Sri Lankan store. They release new items every day, which is really amazing. I’m impressed! :heart_eyes:

https://www.instagram.com/otakuhavenlk/

Exciting news for all anime fans in Sri Lanka :sri_lanka: Our online store is coming soon, bringing you a vast selection of authentic and high-quality products from Japan. Stay tuned and be ready to bring your favourite characters to life! follow us Tokyo Figyua🇱🇰 (@tokyofigyua_lk) • Instagram photos and videos

Online anime figure store www.tokyofigyua.com