So, I watched Carole & Tuesday. What do you think?

Would recommend “Carole & Tuesday” to anyone. Specially if you like anime with music. I love how the storyline is not just limited to the music and addresses some of the real-world problems in it’s world. It’s also cool that the music instrument brands are real. And the director is none other than Shinichirō Watanabe, the guy behind Cowboy Bebop, Samurai_Champloo & Zankyō no Teroru (some of which I’m gonna watch :smile: ). Overall 8/10

But out of all of the 42-ish songs (not counting the BGM) this one was stuck in my head for some time because of it’s corniness

Has anyone else watched it? What do you think?

1 Like

I heard from a friend that it was good. Gonna watch itt!!

Ohh yes mememe! It was sooo good :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: and the music and soundtrack was just breathtaking…

Idk whether to watch it or not the art style doesnt seem like my type… Is it worth it?

Dude it’s so worth it man, just trust me and give it a try, I’m sure you wont regret it :smile:

Watch ittt!! I’m still watching it halfway and I really looove it. There’s so much english songs in it. And the setting is futuristic and cool too!

I’m glad you’re planning to watch it xD :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here’s a Spotify Playlist I made with all of the Songs

1 Like