Naruto Shippuden episode 473 Discussion

Finally kaguya is defeated after soo many filler … thank god to that :smile:

Kakashi sensei OP as ever … KAMUI WILL RULE EVERYTHING :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I finally feel like Kaguya is about to be defeated but we can never be sure after all the flashbacks and what not they shoved in to the episodes. Who knows next episode could be entirely of Kaguya having flashbacks of her previous life with Tenji and what not. :smiley:

i think kishimoto sensei made a huuge mistake killing off madara…he should have been the final villain… all hail Madara <3

@Janu the preview showed no flahsbacks and so i think next episode wll not be a filler and i think kaguya is certainly defeated according to the preview that is

@Br3acher in the end the other villains don`t matter cuz the final villain is sasuke and the final battle is yet to come :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Is f**king fillers finally over?

i think but never be too sure :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

This is naruto we are talking about :laughing: THE KING OF FILLERS :joy::joy:

1 Like

I think they should just finish it off without stalling with fillers… Even Kishimoto got bored with Naruto… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

ya i think everyone is bored about naruto right now :smile: but i think its gonna end soon i remember seeing an article that saying it will end next year :joy::joy::joy: not sure though :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah it is, From what i read recently Naruto is about 3 - 4 episodes away from ending. So time for last good byes :yum:

huh… are you effing serious ? comparing sasuke with madara? please :joy: :joy: :joy:

well for me i hate sasuke more than anything in naruto :stuck_out_tongue:

Madara seems like a good man to me compared to that shitty piece of shit sasuke :joy:

yep me too … you are right … :slight_smile:

1 Like