VN Reccomendations

i must have played it. i had it in my hdd that died yesterday. i need to download it again.

1 Like

Hard Drive Crash a another otaku taken victim by the heartless beast

1 Like

all my games and part of my important backups are gone with it tooā€¦ luckily i had my anime and manga and the games i was playing currently in the main drive. well shit happensā€¦ you gotta get used to it.

I hear you man my current 1tb drive is about to crash and both my 2tb are full so i have buy a new drive next week, god knows how many drives have got corrupted over the yearsā€¦

thanks for the linkā€¦!!
:heart_eyes:

how do I solve it plzzz tell meā€¦ do i have install jp front or is other packageā€¦??

You can use ā€œAppLocaleā€ and patch the windows registry to support japenese language locale. If you canā€™t find it, tell me ill post a link.

change the system locale to japanese. i have it changed by default so i can run japanese stuff without difficulty. otherwise just use applocale.

control panel ā€” language ā€” change time and date formats (side bar) ā€” administrative tab ā€” change system locale ā€” japanese.

thankz man from now on i pledge life to vnā€¦!! really really thanksā€¦:kissing_heart::kissing_heart: