The Fall 2016 Season First Impressions

I haven’t seen any discussions on the fall season here yet? So thought about making a general one, since its too early to start specific ones :smile::grin:
Well basically, just want to first impressions and recommendations :slight_smile: don’t want to miss any good titles after all!
For now, I got twenty titles currently, but the best as of now to me seem to be Haikyuu, Yuri on Ice, Izetta, Show by Rock (cause Shingancrimsonz) and Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku
What about you guys? :grin::ok_hand:

Hmmm…Haikyu, Bungou stray dogs, hibike euphonium, and drifters are my must watch. Trickster looks good too.Thats all for the moment.

1 Like

i am only watching haikyuu , all out and KEIJOOO :sunglasses:

out of them haikyuu seems to be the only good one for now

1 Like

AH YES, Hibike is even better than s1 atm
And Trickster, can’t make up my mind yet, but for now it looks better than their last attempt with Game of Laplace… that only spiralled downwards ugh

And Keijo… I didn’t watch it, but it is good? Like, I heard plot is non-existent (not the other kind of plot) lol

umm there is a plot i guess… a single minded ambition the MC wants to achieve like in many sports anime >>

I AM MAINLY WATCHING IT FOR ASSES :sunglasses: HAIL ASSES !!!

You could try watching All Out (it has asses trust me) :joy::joy::joy::gun:

Edit: Looks like you’re already watching it, I didn’t notice orz :joy: :+1:t2:

1 Like

Hibike! for Fun

Keijo!!! for Fap

But seriously, this fall season is lackluster… (Seems to be filled with yaoi stuff…)
Only other good shows are, Izetta and 3-gatsu

I’m usually a late-starter in any season. Watching

Definitely Watching:

• Hibike! Euphonium season 2 (omg this is better than season 1) :heart_eyes:
  • Flip Flappers (I like weird) :yum:
  • Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku
  • Okusama ga Seitokaichou!+ :innocent:
  • WWW.Working!!!
  • Bungou Stray Dogs (almost started to watch it)

Maybe will watch: :neutral_face:

• Keijo :wink:
  • Lostorage incited WIXOSS
  • Shuumatsu no Izetta
  • Soushin Shoujo Matoi

Ahh, what’s flip flappers like? I was wondering about it too, since everyone’s being saying it’s good owo

And on another note, SoL wise, Fune wo Amu is also really cool atm (the manga is from the mangaka of Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu so I have really high expectations tbh)

It has this crazy and retro feeling… Just like you are watching a show by Gainax…

Mostly like FLCL… Random and Weird… But not awesome as much…

Well on first impression, I thought Flip Flappers felt like a kids show made while the creator were high. But then again, there’s no information of it’s genre, so I think I was wrong. You do get some of the FLCL weirdness in it, but the ending song sounds a bit like something out of a Ghibli movie, but a bit darker.

By second episode it starts to feel a slight bit dark too. Still can’t figure out what the anime is about. Will this pull a madoka? Who knows.

it certainly sounds interesting xD then that and Keijo will be on ptw atm, cause I have too many shows Lolol :joy: