Suggestions For Spring 2017 Anime?

So what do you guys and girls suggest for the new season ? :grinning:

[EDITED LATEST CHART] :point_down:
https://static.neregate.com/2017/04/neregate.com-LQ-Spring-2017-Anime-Chart-v3.jpg

1. Attack on titan season 2
  2. My hero academy season 2
  3. Boruto
  4. Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Gaiden: Sword Oratoria
  5. Quan Zhi Gao Shou

these are my plan to watch this season :smiley: !! the 1st three are bloody obvious though :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

Alice to Zouroku, I watched the 1st episode today and It was great. MC is a loli magical girl and it wasn’t an ecchi one, also there’s a government organization which seems to be the bad guy so far. I already miss Kobayashi-san though :sob: hopefully, there will be a great slice of life one, preferably with cute girls :smile:

also the list, I couldn’t find Alice to Zouroku in it, maybe there’s a new one?

Ill be watching most of the promising airings till the 4th episode before i decide to continue.So i cant judge yet

There is a new one , yet for some reason it wouldn’t upload…maybe a bug or something with the new site I’ll try and upload it later

Very true those are obvious but …i kinda wanna wait till AOT come’s in Dub once you get used to the voices…:sweat_smile: well I’m sure you get what I’m saying

i know same goes for me in code geass

Maybe it`s larger than 10 MB. You can’t upload files larger than 10MB. :disappointed_relieved:

you are right, it’s 10.4mb

Ah Natsume yuujinchou is going to have another season. I’m so thrilled to see Natsume’s adventures with the supernatural and that cute fat cat Nyanko sensei.
Not a fan of AOT and Boruto though, I might look into the other Animes though.

Any of y’all looking forward to Eromanga Sensei???

:smirk: Hehe ,hmm well it certainly does seem “Entertaining”

Hmm well you know pretty soon 10MB is gonna be the new 10Kb just saying…:yum:

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Why does Twin Angel Break sound like the most basic anime plot ever? I mean this the type of anime that other anime parodies what anime is. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sekai suru Kado and Sakura quest seemed promising.

Re:Creators seems good, action and animation were good. we’ll have to wait and see I guess

Hey that doesn’t have any connection to Re;Zero right?

I think it’s about fictional characters coming to life, seem to me like traveling or shifting between universes, no time reset for now.

anyways,the airings i currently have my eye on are

My hero academy season 2

Eromanga-sensei

Attack on titan season 2

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Gaiden: Sword Oratoria