[SPOILERS] Re:Zero -Episode 24 discussion

(this thread contains spoilers read at your own risk)
if u have to post spoilers from the light novel for some reason plz tag it.

links to the discussions of previous episodes:

2 Likes

YAAASSS finally an episode where i didnt want to flip my table.And subaru having his shit together is a great sight to see.

*Bromance Intensifies*

And one of the bright sides of Subaru dying in the previous ep is that THE SLOTH is now alive lmao

wew so theres ony one moar ep left for this season eh? hopefully it wont be a cliffhanger.
i guess maybe next ep will be the aftermath

3 Likes

Subaru going tsundere for Julius makes me wanna ship them :joy::joy::joy:
BTW will one ep really be enough to patch up things? Like Emilia and Subaru issues owo eh, well what to do…
Roswaal-sama is mia all the time :joy:

One more episode eh?
What a roller coaster of a show. Season 2 cant come any sooner !

Best thing happened in this episode,

But seriously, after many traumatic episodes this one ended on more positive note.
No more ReZero after next week :cry: Please don’t be a cliffhanger.

4 Likes

Agreee.
This scene was so cute that I had to punch a wall to reassure myself that Rem is best grill.
This was the single most not fucked up episode of rezero to date, and the next episode is the last of this season. Why am I scared?

4 Likes

Sometimes, a TRAP is fine too… :wink:

Well, in this episode watching an angry Betelgeuse was strangely satisfying. :slight_smile:

Does anyone else think that this is the cutest couple in the series?

Also, poor Otto can’t catch a break! Only bad things happen to him when with Subaru.

Also, this should be made into an notification tone or something. :grinning:
https://forum.anime.lk:/uploads/default/original/1X/8b68717f0ff496f96ea801303667e52372e4f854.mp3

As for the next episode, let’s hope that whatever cliffhanger they use, it will at least be satisfying instead of killing us. :pensive:

1 Like

A trap is always fine :wink:

@da.loli jess they be very cute.

3 Likes

Ferris is now becoming best girl !! oh wait ferris is a boy … FUK THAT !!! :sunglasses:

anyway like everyone i also don`t want them to end it in a cliffhanger … hope the final episode will be a BLAST !!!

1 Like

Well, Felix’s VA is Horie Yui, who is female. At least in my mind, Ferris-chan in female. :wink:

2 Likes

IRL Example,

:blush:

1 Like

thats a girl cosplaying ferris right ??

Nope that’s a guy. Saw the original post.

Yeah… But the thing is, this is the cutest Felix cosplay I’ve seen.
Seems both IRL and 2D are TRAPS. :wink:

1 Like

Agreed. I mean who cares if it’s a guy or a girl. As a trap lover I must say that gender is secondary, what matters is the kawaii-ness

1 Like

Nicely said brother we will get drunk in kawai~ness and break the chains of society !!

BET IT A GIRL OR BOY KAWAI~NESS IS ALL WE NEED !!

now this is like Start new life in a new world from zero with moe moe
Re:Moe