[SPOILERS] Re:Zero -Episode 19 discussion

Damn the cringe has faded away.and now Barusu is back.
Ahhhhhh an episode where i didn’t feel like banging my head against the wall.

A potential new romantic rival appeared ?

3 Likes

Considering Subaru’s shitty tastes I won’t be suprised if he marries the dragon

2 Likes

This episode was cute. The only itch I had was the unnecessary Rem service about the lying part.

Don’t kill me pls.

Buuuttt she was super cute riding the dragon and being jealous. So smol and cute.

THAT WAS THE BEST PART! PEOPLE GRAB YOUR PITCH FORKS! THERE’S A REM HATER HERE

On a more serios note, the lying part had a much deeper intention, She was able to tell that Subaru was lying even when Crusch’s divine protection couldn’t…

Because she loves and understands him?
//rolls eyes//

still better than Emilia

3 Likes

Maybe coz she is watching Subaru like no one else does
wipes tear off eyes

the real cutie-pie of this ep tho

This proves it. Divinity is flawed in ReZero. Divine protection don’t work in the fourth dimension.

1 Like

We got to see a lot of nice stuff this episode. The land dragon from the OP, Felix’s male form and dogs riding dogs.

Also, Possible spoilers in OP?

@DrCarrot and I were discussing how it looks like she couldn’t see the hands even though Subaru could.

Really nice they made the OP like that.

Love how you try to justify the logic of Remus lovu. :sweat_smile:

@SwissBiscuits Yep, the unseen hands.

She smiles, nothing seems wrong to her and only Subaru can see them.
Also it takes place at the tree, which holds some significance.

Now about this tree, @evilkeil posted a link before with something interesting. PLease take a look.

http://goboiano.com/original/4821-re%3Azero%27s-episode-19-hint-you-almost-definitely-missed

Who is Flugel, was he mentioned elsewhere?

Also the master swordsman existed in this world, which could mean two things :

1. She is not dead
  2. she was killed by the whale ,but not eaten/cursed- implying that if done so your existence will be erased

Furthermore, what does Crush have under her sleeve? Just the power of her army? One assembled overnight?
Would that be enough to take down a being so feared , so powerful , that it reigned for 400+ years. ?
It will be interesting.

Also Subaru went all LEEEEEERROOOY JENNNKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS on the whale xD

1 Like

I’m not justifying Rem’s love. I’m saying that Crush’s d͍iv͎̱͓i̹n͈̥̗̲͇̹i̩̳̙̻t̜̝y̯͙̫̪̹̭ is not that di̞͍̦v͓͚̬͎̥̤̔̍͂̅ͩine after all. Ǵ̫̹̭̠ͬ̊ods are useless in that wo̖̬̪̜͎̾r̬͕͔̻͍̟͖͛̂͆̀l̗̮̠̻̖̼ͤdͯ̋ͧ̒͑. And the b̦̪̖̬͒̋̈́ͅͅa͉̩l̪̭̟̯ͦ͋̇̂ͨ̊anc̫̲͊͒̐͐ͯ̔̊ë̬̙̘̻͙͉̱́̑ͤ̀̄̉ of the world is tipped ṯ̱͕̼̹͒̔̆ow͍ͮ̂a͕͊̚rds regular people suffeȓ̻̺̩̱͓͎̣̭̑́̏͟i̎̑̆͊҉͈̤̀n̟̬̪̣͓̥͌̒̇̐͊͊̕gͪ͘̕҉͍̠̦̮̳̠̟̦ͅ e͇̬̲̮̗͗ͫͫͅn̼͙̙̪͎̍͗d̹̪̗̎ͩ̿ͅl̼̤͈͈̣̬̘̙̑ͮẻ̟̼̹̪̾ͧ͗͒̂͌s̝̥̤͌̉̊̋̾́s͔̙̲̜̏͒̓̽ͬͨ̿ͅḽ̯͒ͭy̳̟̒̍̂ͪ. E̴̢͓̞̬͙̩̟̕͡v͞͏͇͕̗͚̣̱̟̦̦̤̣̤e̴͡҉̟̭̝̱̬̰̰̻̫͙̼̞͇r҉͉̩͖̦̳́y̵̶͕̹̜̟̟̲̘̤̬͡ͅt̷̘̺͉̳̗͔̙̮̥͈͚̙͘͟͢͝h̫̣͉̝̗͓̤̥̤̞̯̯̼̻̦̳̀͜͡ì͙̗̜͎͓̖͙̖̪̕͜ͅn̛͕͚̲̲̰̟̱̕͘g̸̷҉̶̺̦̦̖̪̦̪̗̣̖̪͉͡ i͜͏̴̷̹̭͉͍̰̻͝n̵̷̝̗̯̦̲͔̘͕͓̥̘͉̥͍̳̠̪͚͢͢ͅ ṭ̴̝̱̥̘͎̠̺̜̘̦́͘͡ḩ̵͏͙̬̳͍̮͇̲̺͔͟ḙ̠̖̞̬͎̼̜͙̫̱̼͖͝ͅ w͘҉̰̦̤̫̻̗̰̲͍o̡̧͟͏̙͓̩̜̙̠́ŗ̴̗̠̼̪̝̩̮̦͇͇̯̙̘̘̩͘l̴̛̯͚̤͎̣̤̳̣̀ḏ̴̢̼͙̭̕͞͝ į̨͕͎͉̹̤̳̭̖̺͖̮͠s̛͏̨̪̼̫̠͇͢ͅ ţ̼͓̬̗̩̟̼̮̲͍͖̞̪͍̦̪͇͎͢͜͝͝ḩ̜͍̭͍̬̪̟͚̼́è̝̺̖̖̹̬̜͇͖̱͚̫̼͜͜ ẁ̶̘̟̣̖͎͜͜ͅị̹̼̭̰̱̼̗̦̗̫̺̹̰͟͜͞l̨̜͈̲̟̬̫̗̟̜̺͟l̸҉̷̵̡̤̼͔̜̬̟̗̗̠̻̦̥ ò̺̠̖̩̯̖͘͡f̛͎̱̝̯͔͜ t̷ẖ̴̟̫̩͙͚̹̼̞̱̰͝ȩ̹̬̣͔̤̲͙ w̵̗̖̤̦͚̻͉̮̣̭͔ͦ̓͑̄ͭͦ͗͆̇͐ͯ́̽̽͊͛̚͘͢i̩̘̫̼ͫ́̊ͧͧͨ̉̍͊ͧͪ̽͒ͮͪ̒́̚̚͠͞͡t͖͕̳͍̖̎̇̐ͨ̾ͫ̌͆̇͑͊̒͐̃͌̚͞͡c̡̤͍̼̩͍͕̙͕̻̯̭̫̭̘̪͗̒̊̏ͨͣ͐͟h͙̺̦̙̪̼̬͍̥͔̪ͩ̾͆̒̍̋̿̊ͫ͛̈̉͛ͤ̍̃ͮ̿̀͞͞ͅ.̵̴̘̫̬̣̞̗̱̰̖̼̻͎̝̫͙͙̋ͧ̀͌ͭͩ͌̕͢͟
̨̟̯̲̯̘̭͇̮̳̜̲̠͍͢

which was wt happend wt Rem?

exactly. But the question is why could Subaru remember, why was it only him transported to a new timeline?