Making Sri Lanka More Moe and recruiting more Otaku

I’m back guys :smile: Sorry for dissappearing again. The weekly anime recomendation is great as I said before, but having a poll to decide is kinda impractical don’t you think? My main concern is who is going to create the list of anime to vote for? I mean we can’t have a poll with like 50+ anime choices right?

I think a better choice would be to have one moderator decide on a certain anime per week based on suggesions by other members and then write a small review about the chosen anime at the beginning of the week where people can join in and discuss about it.

Also, regarding airings, we will restart our weekly episode discussions for airings starting this week so we don’t have to include currently airing anime into the weekly anime reccomendations thread.

So what do you guys think? Is this way fine or do you guys have something better in mind? I’m open for suggestions :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fellow Nodame Cantabile fan? High five!

You have great tastes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 Like

that’s a great idea :slight_smile: [quote=“Silver1704, post:62, topic:492”]
weekly episode discussions
[/quote]

how does that work exactly? Do we have one thread for all the episodes that came out that week or is it a “chosen anime only” thing?

Yes man …!! i watched it 3 times all the seasons …!!!

Cool :sunglasses: waiting for it

who isn’t a fan of Nadme Cantabille

1 Like