Hiii (My actual topic is "Hii" but this requires 15 letters so these words are fillers)

Hiii,

I’ve been around most anime forums so its nice to have one specific to Sri Lanka too. ^^ I have read more manga than I have watched anime. Its mostly the Romance, Comedy, School life genre ones I’ve read but I have gone through manga like the big 3 (Now 1 Cries in corner) Fairy Tail, Berserk shudders, Parasyte. Hope to have a nice time here ^^. Favourite manga? Well it varies with genre so you might need to be specific if you need that info :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

yo Kuroyukihime Welcome to anime.lk
looking forward to having discussions with u.
if u cant properly think of a manga coz it varies with teh genre. y not tell us which manga made u feel empty after reading the most ? :3

1 Like

Hmmmmmm well lets see
Nisekoi
Last Game
Bleach
Gamble Fish
Velvet Kiss (this is a bit NSFW but the plot was really nice)
Sakuranbo Syndrome (same as above, bit NSFW but amazing plot)
Good Ending
Ibitsu (That was scary af)
Uzumaki (Was more of the weird type than scary)
Mirai Nikki
Corpse Party: Musume (Loved this to the end)
Looking for a father (this last one is a Manhwa but worth a read :slight_smile: )

Welp that seems like it, I think I may have missed a few or so but :smile:

1 Like

Nisekoi :joy: :joy: :joy: the fake love won in the end >> i was in Onodera side though :sob:

2 Likes

Hellooooooooo. Nice topic

1 Like

Ahahahahahha I was totally on Chitoge’s side. So much that I kicked off Raku and made myself her Boyfriend :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Hiiii
Thank youuu :slight_smile: :joy:

1 Like

Onodera so kind and sweet and nice :kissing_closed_eyes: :kissing_closed_eyes: and SHORT HAIR !!!

Chitoge is a MONKEY :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: (no offense but she realy does jump too much :joy::joy::joy:)

2 Likes

Have you watched the Mirai Nikki anime? How would it compare against the anime?

If the manga is good, maybe I’ll read it.

1 Like

Hahahhahaha true Chitoge is the violent type and Onodera is the waifu type buuttt idk the Tsundere side of Chitoge really got me into her :heart_eyes: Plus its nice to have a random, violent girlfriend than a everyday, lovey-dovey one :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: for me that is :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Unfortunately no I haven’t watched the anime, but I can say the anime is not that bad compared to the manga. The blood still remained but the gore might have been reduced. There might’ve been some small fillers here and there but it seems fine. :smile:

aahah u got that right >> we all want one MONKEY in our life :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

1 Like

last game need atleast 3-4 more chapters i think… the ending rushed like char… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

dont forget chitoge is freaking cute at times

1 Like

o…O another one for team chitoge eh … ONODERA TILL DEATH :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

i fought in chitoges ship for years

2 Likes

well anyway i think chitoge is more suited for raku cuz they are botch children from ORGANIZED CRIMINAL FAMILIES …

1 Like

Yes true a side chapter would be nice to see how they did after the wedding. But this ending doesn’t seem bad imo. :slight_smile:

Yesss!!! Tsundere ftw!!!

yo… Your post title is just like Bleach… :wink:

Anyway… nice to meet you…

1 Like