Anime.LK 2.0 is here!

So the OverHaul project has come to an end and Anime.lk 2.0 is here at last! It took a bit longer than expected but we wanted to make sure everything was bug free and consistend before the unveiling. We tried to keep the website true to its minimalistic roots while making it colourful, eventful and more polished overall. Mixing minimalism with these other aspects was a challenge but I think the end result is satisfying.

What’s New:

• Completely redisigned theme and interface.
    As you can see we’ve compeltely changed the looks of the website paying attention to even the smallest of detals. We hope you enjoy the new design.

• Added new user profile fields to like MyAnimeList and AniDB profiles as well as a personal slogan field.

• Added a gaming category for gaming discussions.

• Discourse version updated to the latest version for maximum stability.

The mobile version of Anime.LK 2.0 is still in the works, it will be released in the coming weeks.

This was a breif overview of Anime.lk 2.0. Hope everyone likes it :wink:

El Psy Congroo.

2 Likes

Guys this is great I really like what you’ve done with the background (I presume ur gonna change it every season or so) and the pictures for the sections, nice ( personally happy for adding makise for rules and announcement section). And yeah I did notice that suzumiya got industry ( Betsuni I dont have a prob with it ) keep up the good work :grin:

for Novels you’ve added Yukinoshita thats awesome
I LUV it!!!

this looks great!
love the new design :grin:

1 Like

This looks awesome. I mean i saw a previews but it looks so much better now than i could have imagined… :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Also don’t you think for industry someone from shirbako or new game would be more appropriate. But then again that’s just nitpicking on my part.

1 Like

Also don’t you think for industry someone from shirbako or new game would be more appropriate. But then again that’s just nitpicking on my part.

1 Like

nothing can go wrong when Tohru the mighty dragon is on our side LOL :smiley:

3 Likes

I visited from my PC just to see how good the site is because i usually use my phone and tbh in it, there isn’t much change :P. But I really like how the site looksm great job.
But it’s also nice if we could see more people here because there is definitely a lot less active in here than it used to, anyhow good luck.

Looks sugoii-desu <3 new season new animu new version of anime. Lk… Best spring season in years saikoo desu >_<

oh yesh this is great. now the site looks damn awesome… glad to see one of my ideas got adopted… it’s very soothing to see tohru! :’)

Oooh nice colours and light orange highlighting there.